The Collection features unique, European and Hungarian museum pieces of agricultural machinery and tools used from the 19th century.
The collection was established in the school year 1974/1975. Since then, its processing is ongoing, as the machines, work tools and other objects require continuous restoration and maintenance , which is performed by students and skilled workers under the leadership of vocational teachers.
The collection includes several machines unique in Hungary; they are not found elsewhere:
- HSCS D model steam traction engine, year 1912
- Fried automotive charcoal engine-generator, year 1918
- Seed threshing machine HS-Wien, year 1896
- Corn shelling machine HSCS, year 1905
- Corn shelling machine C.S, year 1903
- Threshing machine H.S Wien, year 1896
From 1 September to 30 June:
Other days require prior consultation.
The collection can be visited for free
Guided tours: on specific request