The capital of Bakony
archívum - hírek
The compound pier, built in the late 12th and early 13th century is one of the oldest monuments. One of the pillars of the church without a tower stands at its original place. In 1749, a statue of Saint Emeric of Hungary was placed on the capital and in 1751, Baroque angels holding shield were placed around the Saint Emeric statue.